Friday, April 13, 2007

Life Updates...

I never finished writing about Barcelona, but it was certainly my favorite trip so far, probably because I stayed there longer than any other city! We hit up all of the major sights: Gaudi's amazing cathedral, La Sagrada Familia, The port, Las Ramblas, The Picasso Museum, Parque Guell, the Aquarium and Maremagnum among other things. It was so nice to have enough time to just wake up and hit the road with very little of an agenda. We also had Sangria every day, and it was served every place we ate, everything from Pizza Hut to a tapas bar. I just realized I can copy the link to the website with all of my photos, and it takes far less time for me to actually put them in my blog. So here are the links to the Barcelona albums:





Since then, I have also been to Milan and Lake Como. Here are the pictures from those fun adventures:


This weekend I am going to this little city called Certaldo with my ceramics class where we are going do this firing process called Rakù. The next day I am going to meet up with my roommates in Rome and do the whole Rome thing. I cant believe that I havent been there yet!

Next weekend is Paris, and the weekend after is Valencia, so there is certainly more to come.

No comments: